Ribbon wrinkle manifest as colour streaks that appear in dark printed areas. This happens becuase too much heat is transfer to the ribbon during the print process causing it to wrinkler.
To adjust the YMC density to resolve this issue do the following..
1. Insert the supplied driver Installation CD or download and extract the latest files from this link..
2. Browse to the Utilities folder found in the contents of the CD or download and run the CardPrinterConfig.exe.
3. When asked for password just click OK to get passed the message. By default no password is set.
4. The Utility will connect to the printer and its name will appear at the top of the program.
5. Centre left will be a picture of a Black and grey test card. Do not worry about the position of this the Calibration card is only a rough guide.
6. To the right of the Test card there are the offset values. Look for ‘YMC Density’
7. Try lowering this setting , so if it is currently a 100 try setting to 50, then click ‘set config’ button to save the changes ( bottom right)
Try printing your design again and see if the quality improves. If not make another adjustment.
Please note that certain designs with block colour can need adjustment to print well depending on the layout of the design.